Been charged with a crime? There are two types of people that need criminal defense attorneys – THE INNOCENT and THE GUILTY – if this is you, you need legal representation!!!! Not just any legal representation, you need someone who will fight for your rights, make sure you are treated justly and fairly, and that doesn’t look for the easy way out.
You want someone on your side that has been there before and knows what to expect. You need an attorney with the experience and reputation to get you the best possible outcome under your circumstances. You want an attorney who has fought this fight before and WON. Only by trying criminal cases and winning them can a criminal defense attorney earn the respect of the district attorneys and judges. Make sure the attorney in your corner has earned that respect.
Sometimes the best outcome is a good plea bargain, sometimes a case should be taken to trial. Make sure the attorney fighting for you knows the difference.
A few helpful hints for those charged with a crime:
- The earlier you get your attorney involved, the better.
- What you say will be used against you.
- While most law enforcement officers are honest and worthy of respect, it is not their job to protect you, or even be truthful with you. They are permitted to use falsehoods and tricks to discover evidence. They are trained to do so.
- As bad as it sounds, innocent people are sometimes convicted.
- Thinking that just because you may be innocent means that you can’t be found guilty can put you on the road to disaster.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT – YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL RICK HAMLETT AND MIKE EATMON – EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS